Characteristics of the golden jewels:
The jewels are made of 14 carat gold (585 per thousand) and are Hungarian hallmarked. Most of the jewels are for occasional wearing, so one must take this into consideration while wearing them. Please, treat the jewels considerately, protect against chemical substances and mechanical effects. Thus, they can be radiant with beauty for long.
Characteristics of diamond:
„Adamas”, the invincible, that’s how the ancient Greeks called the king of the minerals and gems. Diamond is the hardest mineral on Earth, it has 10 Mohs.
- IF (internally flawless) diamonds have no inclusions visible under 10x magnification when observed by an experienced grader. Note: truly flawless or internally flawless diamonds are extremely rare.
- VVS (very very slightly included) diamonds have minute inclusions that are difficult for a skilled grader to see under 10x magnification
- VS (very slightly included) diamonds have minor inclusions that are difficult to somewhat easy for a trained grader to see when viewed under 10x magnification
- SI (slightly included) diamonds have noticeable inclusions that are easy for a trained grade to see when viewed under 10xmagnification, but yet cannot be seen by naked eye
- I (included) diamonds have obvious inclusions that are clearly visible under 10x magnification and also to the naked eye
Colour grading :
- River (D,E)
- Top Wesselton (F,G)
- Wesselton (H)
- Top Crystal (I)
- Crystal (J)
- Top Cape (K,L)
- Cape (M,N)
- Light Yelow (O-Z)
Carat is the unit of measurement used to describe the weight of diamonds. One carat is equal to 0.2 gram. One carat diamond is of approximate 6.5 mm.
A diamond cut is a style or design guide used when shaping a diamond for polishing. The most popular of diamond cuts is the modern round brilliant (with 57 facets) cut, that’s why many times diamond is called brilliant, even though this does not refer to the material of the gem.